Ironstone Vineyards is accepting applications for the following position:
Wine Bottling Line Worker
- Part time, on-call, weekday work based on the needs of our bottling schedule. Must have the ability to perform a wide variety of tasks including working in a high paced environment, lifting and carrying up to 50lbs. for prolonged periods, frequent standing, bending, stooping, and kneeling. This position is very instrumental in the success of the Ironstone Vineyards.
Tasting Room Associate
- Tasting Room Associate is responsible for efficiently and effectively promoting the sale of wine and non-wine products through customer service and providing consumers with a meaningful wine tasting and experience. Handles routine purchasing transactions, including operating the cash register and may conduct tours as assigned. Availability to work on-site events. Weekends, evening, and holiday availability is an important factor in filling these positions.
- Deli Clerk positions available. Includes made to order sandwiches, salads and other cold food items, cashiering, customer service, stocking sales floor & walk-in cooler. Helping customers, stocking deli, and cleaning. Must have or be able to obtain a valid California State Food Handlers Card. Deli personnel are asked to work varied hours. Weekends, evening, and holiday availability is an important factor in filling these positions.
Utility / Concerts
- Utility personnel at Ironstone Vineyards supports daily winery operations by ensuring continual cleanliness and housekeeping of the facility and grounds throughout the day. Performs other tasks, as needed, to maintain the assigned area in a clean and orderly fashion. Utility personnel are asked to work varied hours. Weekends, evening, and holiday availability is an important factor in filling these positions.
Event Staff/Event Setup
Set up and break down of furniture, equipment, and tents for facility events including weddings, banquets, and concerts. Maintain the general cleanliness of the event area by removing trash, sweeping, dusting, and performing basic housekeeping. If 21 yrs of age, may be assigned bartending duties during event.
- Provide security for Ironstone Vineyards by enforcing security policies and procedures related to the protection of the facility, and the safety and protection of staff and visitors. Ironstone offers flexible scheduling. Security personnel are asked to work varied hours. Weekends, evening and holiday availability is an important factor in filling these positions.
Applications available below
Email your application to email@example.com - Attention: HR. No phone calls please.
Ironstone Vineyards has established an outstanding reputation for quality products and services. We credit our outstanding employees for our success. As a member of the Ironstone team, employees are asked to contribute their talents and energies to improve the environment and quality of the company. In return, they are given the opportunity to grow and encouragement to advance their careers.
Ironstone Vineyards provides an excellent compensation and benefits package as well as the opportunity to work for a company whose mission is to "provide world class, quality wines and unparalleled gracious hospitality." We are always looking for talented, energetic people who want to use their talents to contribute to a growing business. Ironstone Vineyards is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are ready to make a difference, please click the link below, fill out the application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.